The Geek Group Website

http://206.31.47.198/

The site is functional, and being updated by the minute (I'm working as fast
as I can), HUNDREDS of new pics and additions. This is the "Old" site, but
updated to the minute. The NEW site is still too buggy to post, give it a
week or so. ISERV (The heathen antichrist ISP of doom) should release the
DNS tomorrow so this will propagate as www.thegeekgroup-dot-org within 48 hours,
until then, use the IP direct to the server :)

Have fun! There's about 30 of you out there who should be seeing your names
on the members list for the first time, congratulations.

back to the pics

btw: Terry, My email to terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com bounced.

And who are the 13 people who hit the site yesterday, though it's been down
for 2 weeks? lol In 2 weeks we went from 2300 hits a week, to about 20....I
hope we recover soon.

Have fun!

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1