Re: tesla coil sfx

Hi Justin,

Cool idea!

I think you would need only a few holes were you want the streamers to
breakout from.  Supplying the gas from an external tube may be hard since
many gases conduct fairly well at 250kV RF :-)   Small gas cylinders could
probably be placed on or in the toroid as long as it was done safely.

Cheers,

	Terry