Re: computer fans

Hi CJ,

Those "muffin" style fans come in all kinds of voltages from 5 volts to
220VAC.  You will have to check the voltage rating on the label on the fan
itself to see what the voltage your particular fan needs.  Usually fans in
computers are 12 volts DC so you need a DC power supply that puts out 12 volts
at about 1/2 amp.  A power supply from a computer would do nicely if you have
one.

Cheers,

        Terry