Re: International Ozone Day

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 07/26/2001 7:17:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Original poster: "Mike Harrison by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <
>
> mike-at-whitewing.co.uk>
>
> I just saw this - I hope everyone will be doing their bit to replenish
> the Ozone layer on the 16th!

unfortunately,  the ozone generated by Tesla coils at ground level amounts to
photochemical smog and would not help the ozone layer at all.   Now, if we
could operate a TC from a vessel that can fly at the level of the ozone layer
and discharge oxygen aross it while operating it, then
maybe..................(not really- would be far too insufficient to make a
significant difference.  The scale would be enormous)
Mike