Re: NST current limit adjustment.

A safer way is to put a low value resistor (say, 10 or 100 ohms) across the
NST output and then use your meter to measure the voltage across the
resistor.  30 mA through 100 ohms is 3 volts...

If you meter happens to come loose, or the fuse is bad, etc., at least it
won't fry...

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>