Re: Wardenclyffe & Finally, An SRSG!!

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

cool,
i bet it would be neat to build a ring at a 10' dia. with a bunch of
those 6" decorator bulbs and hang or position it around your toroid.
imagine all the bulbs in a plasma globe excitation with your fine
streamers dancing from alternate ground points placed along the inside
of the ring.
NOW THAT WOULD BE A DISPLAY!
soon you'll be trying the triggered gap on this coil, (you know you
will)
coilers can't help but tinker?
good work,
marc m.