Re: Tesla Coil CAD

Original poster: "The Big Giant Kevin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <neo4s-at-hotmail-dot-com>

This is a pretty good program, It was major source of inspiration when I
first made my design program. But... I did find a couple very minor issues
with it. I tried to make my program a lot like it, but better. I'll go ahead
and post links to some design programs.
Tesla Coil Cad
http://www.btinternet-dot-com/~richards_place/tesladownload.htm

Tesla Map (my program)
http://home.talkcity-dot-com/ComputerCt/techboy6/index.html

JavaTC by Bart Anderson (no downloading needed)
http://www.classictesla-dot-com/java/javatc.html

Ive seen recent posts about a Tabs program, but dont have a link.
This should help with your design needs :)
Kevin Wilson