Re: NorCal Teslathon -- Interesting Devices and Effects

Hi Brian,

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

> I was not aware of this happening at the 2000 SC Teslathon. There were two
> changes which could have prevented it from occurring. First the coils were
> spaced much further apart. Second, we had installed an extensive multi point
> ground system  where all the ground rods were tied together and a large
> ground buss ran by each coil. There were no daisy-chained grounds I was
> aware of.  http://fp2.hughes-dot-net/brianb/2000.htm
>
> Not sure this is of any assistance but I thought I'd share it.
>
> Regards,
> Brian B.

Yes, thank you. I would guess both ground and proximity played a role. Of
course, there's always the
possibility that Fr from adjacent coils had a greater difference.

Take care,
Bart