RE: So much for an injury free year, lol and SRSG Hard drives

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Chris,

Most of those washing machine sized hard drives did use synchronous motors
but they were three phase (I provided support to more than one engineer who
had the platters spinning backwards)...

Regards,
Brian B.