Corum Papers

Hi Bart, all,
              Page 2 of this paper does have a slight flaw. It is not
the result of the scanning. I think a portion of the RH margin may
have gone awol when I copied the paper at the Wading River library.
at worst there are about 4 characters missing from the RH edge so not
too much should be lost in reading it. Most of the missing charaters
can be guessed at (correctly) by reading things in context.

Regards,
malcolm