first coil help

Original poster: "James Mathisrud by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jrmathis-at-pressenter-dot-com>

there are 16 1/4in diameter primary turns, spaced at 1/4 in. im using a
fluorescent bulb, and my caps are 6
beer bottles filled with about 10oz ea.of saltwater. not sure how to test
the capacitance, will look into
that. im using 1-15kv30ma nst

thanks for your help jonathan, and the rest of coilers on this list