Re: Math help...

Original poster: "Brent Turner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bturner-at-apc-dot-net>

John -

Then where does the energy used up in eddy current losses in
transformers (magnetic circuits) come from??? When I hook my 5KVa
isolation transformer up and not pull any load on the other side, the
core does still get slightly warm after a while -- heat indicates
energy, in this case a loss.

- brent

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>