tube specs

Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>

Hi all,

 I have been given access to several different tubes and have spent some

time looking for the respective data lists with no luck. Could someone
please point me in the right direction for the following:

RCA C6J/A 5685
Phillips DCG5/5000GB
Phillips ZY1000
National electronincs NL760L, NL-710L/7509A

English Electric Valve s/n 6015/7325,  BR1126

Ignitron BK448/5551A

I am guessing that some of these are industrial tubes based on where
they are however the EEV and Ignitrons are unusual and almost new.

Any help would be appreciated

Best Regards

 Robin Copini.