Dimmers

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Clearspring1-at-aol-dot-com>

Here is a note from Michael about modifying a dimmer for neon tubes that
may be of use to use for TCs...

Hi Terry,

I hope the following can be of some help in your work with dimmers:

I have posted a time or so regarding the following URL:

http://www.neonshop-dot-com/neonweb/nn/tdorr17.html

which has a monograph and about modifications to a standard (cheapo) dimmer
so as to make it usable with an NST.  I originally got this URL from one of
Sam Goldwasser's pages, now forgotten.

snip...

Regards,

Michael Tandy