Re: Math help...

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Bert

Tx that's exactly what I want, I did not know that the same
amount of power is dissipated in the resistor than in the cap,
what a short cut for calculation!

I use the water resistor not for efficiency but it's practical
for small experimental coil were I only need a small part of the
power available but need stability from the PS.

An update on the PS circuit: I'll have the possibility to
interchange the microwave caps filter for a bigger electrolytic caps.

Tx again Bert,
cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>