Re: Measuring resonance with a scope

Original poster: "Reverend K Kanno by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <presence-at-churchofinformationwarfare-dot-org>

On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

> Andrew,
>
> Yup I found out how to do this... Look at chuck's site
> http://www.charles.a.hobson.btinternet.co.uk/MEASUREMENTS.htm
> and you can
> see how to do it. Not having a frequency counter i am a bit lost though...

Hmm. Not sure why you even need a frequency counter. You can measure frequency
with any scope. That is why they have sweep ranges and a grid on the CRT.

  The Exploding Fruit Challenge!    		Rev. K. Kanno

  www.energybeam-dot-com               blowup-fruit-at-energybeam-dot-com