Re: Riding t-loads, and other dangerous stuff.

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Dear Jonathan Peakall,

> PS Understand, I have no urge to touch a secondaries out put. Anybody who
> does is a few bricks shy a full load, IMHO.

There, you said it yourself... Why would ANYONE help someone who is
a few bricks shy of a full load do something that is totally dangerous?

Besides... kVA is the ONLY high voltage special effects company that
holds an insurance policy ($5M for 5 years - no claims). We can't jeopardize
our policy (or industry position) telling hobbyists how to hasten their
demise.

> Trying to protect people by keeping them in ignorance just doesn't
> work. Educating and informing people occasionally does.

I believe the list IS educating and informing people... People
reading these messages have been informed and now should
be educated that the top of a TC can kill you even if you DO know
what you're doing.

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com