RE: COOL STUFF YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR COIL!

Original poster: "Simon Yorkston by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Quantum-X-at-Qserve.8m-dot-com>

Hi Drew.
I can understand you wanting to all the 'cool' things with this new coil
you made-being young too [well, 17 anyway]. However, with my limited
knowledge and experience please urge you never to do this type of thing-
consider the amount of energy that you are dealing with, and realise that
they are deadly. Personally, I didn't begin my Tesla project until I had
totally understood the safetey considerations, and followed them strictly.

Just image the your horror if you had done damage to that guy's brain!

Take care, and safe coiling.
Simon