RE[2]: OOOPS! Wuz i supposed to varnish it?

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

check out my coil at

members.theglobe-dot-com/tesla_tom

its wound on cardboard and i never varnished anything,
it probably should have cought fire, but it never did,
but came real close!!!.
Its not great, but it worked, wich suprised me. i was
just turned 17 when i made it  My new coil is much
better, i'm gonna try and get some pics up soon.
--Tom