Re: Ballasting OBITs

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I just fired my bank of 6 obits just the way they are
even when no sparkgaps fired, they helled up fine.
Just "pulse" them when u tune, quick 1/2 - 1 sec
bursts and i dont think u will have a problem.
--Tom