Re: Lightning Arrestors (was Geek Pig)

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Chris,

The SiC element appears to be a single sintered cylinder, not a powder.
It is made by Line Material, and is labeled with a "LM 57" which MAY
imply that it was made in 1957?

Contact me off list if you have some questions about Quarter
Shrinking...

-- Bert --

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>