RE: Sparks - Bright in the middle, how to verify it.

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Jim/all,

I can assure you that the banjo effect is real and not a perception issue.
It changes direction when the breeze shifts, moves from upwind to downwind,
and is more pronounced as the wind speed increases (to a point).

Check this URL for one of the many "banjo effect" pictures we captured
http://fp2.hughes-dot-net/brianb/images/Tesla/Pictures/021100/021100a.jpg (The
wind was blowing from left to right if I remember correctly).

Regards,
Brian B.