From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 7:52 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Howdy.

Original poster: "Bob Kibler by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<bkibler-at-quicktel-dot-com>

Troy,

I love to hear that someone wants to build a capacitor from scratch.  See a
bucket capacitor at http://www.quicktel-dot-com/users/bobspage/electric.htm .
Keep the gap under 0.2", your runs reasonably short, and no air bubbles.
Allow 3/4" margin around all the plates.  They are hot.

You're welcome.
Bob