RE: Colorado springs

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <wysock-at-ttr-dot-com>

To Mike and all on the Tesla List;

Thank you Mike, for helping to (once again), set the "record"
straight on Tesla.  What we all are looking and striving for, are
more hard facts, not "fiction" about Nikola Tesla.  No disrespect
to the original poster who caused yours (and now my) response.
As has been for many decades running since Tesla's death (and
even before), there are so many false claims and assertions about
Tesla, and still, it continues today.

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.

> Date:          Sat, 20 Jan 2001 14:03:58 -0700
> From:          "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To:            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject:       RE: Colorado springs

> Original poster: "Mike by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<arcsnsparks-at-parlorcity-dot-com>

> Most of what your reading are urban legends, Tesla's supposed death ray had
> nothing to do with microwaves it was a particle beam.
Tesla Technology Research