From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 1:04 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: VTTC beginner

Original poster: "Andrew W by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<fateagk-at-home-dot-com>

Hello list,

    I have recently found a pair of new 811A tubes and was hoping to make my
first VTTC. Does anyone know if I can use these tubes? I remember seeing on
website somewhere, someone used 3 811A's (I think). Does anybody know where
can find circuit diagrams and other helpful bits of information. I have
absolutely no knowledge on this type of coil. I would really appreciate some
help.

Thanks,
Andrew