Geek Pig! :)

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Finally The Geek Group has a pig-sty :)

We weren't planning on having a pig for months, we don't have a coil big
enough to justify it (6" dia Sam is our biggest). But a chance at a wild pig
is just too much to pass up.

We also got 3 large 12kV lightning arrestors (they're about 6"dia and 14"
tall) and 2 small ones (the usual ones, about 3"dia and 10" long), plus some
HV switchgear for our Project Thumper and the (as yet unnamed) Marx bank.

We have a 10kVA 1-eared pig, 3 output terminals sitting in Geek-0 right now
:)

Is there a way to convert this to a 2-eared pig? Removeing the top, cutting
a hole, and installing an insulator is ok, I just need to know what wire to
move there. Is the case the other HV leg? If so would that make this
basically 1/2 of a really big NST basically?
There are 3 LV connections, the center with a strap to the case. I'm
assumeing this is fed 110 - G - 110 from a 220 feed (like a dryer).

hints, tips?

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group