EMI filter / mains protection (help needed)

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

I picked up some surplus EMI/RFI line filters, rated at 27 amps.  They
have three lines going in, and three out.  The following URL should be
for a scan of the label, with schematic:

http://www.geocities-dot-com/billvanyo/emifilter.jpg

Will these work well for line protection in Tesla coil use?  I have four
of them, so I can double up in series and/or parallel.  Can anyone tell
me the best way to hook these up?

By the way, this will be for an NST powered coil, one or two 15/60 NST's
(with an NST protection circuit after the NST's also).

	Thanks,
	Bill Vanyo