Re: Ryan's Coil = Salvaged :-)

Original poster: "Albert Hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Ryan.  Excellent, It's good to know what others are doing to retrieve
their burnt coils, good luck with your decarbonized secondary!   Al.

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:59:28 -0700 "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:
> Original poster: "Ryan Ries by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <spud-at-wf-dot-net>
>
> Well, we just took a quart-sized can and poured it into the inside
> of the
> secondary, and then rolled the form back and forth, allowing the
> polyurethane to spread out into an even application.  So, it's a
> very thick
> coat. :)
>
> > Ryan, Only one coat of polyurethane?   Al.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.