Re: Won't someone PLEASE help me?

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Garry

If you are not in hurry try that : Make yourself a stand 6 to 8 inch high
in tough wire mesh ( I
use a square 1" X 1" steel screen ) put it in a plastic  trash can 7
gallons . I put 3 NST 15 KV
30 mA  on the stand and put 5 gallons of paint solvent ( Varsol ) to
covered them. I put out the
metal casing of the NST before. After a month in a half in  the stuff the
HDPE trash can start to
deform but 2/3 of the tar is on the bottom of the trash can . I buy an
other trash can put the
stand, the NST and part of the solvent inside put new solvent and let it
soak for an other month
and a half .After that they are near perfect a little soft brush and clean
solvent " et voila ".

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Garry F. by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net>

> My only working NST unpotted NST bit the dust and I just found out that I
> nicked another secondary in my lame clod attempt to be as careful as I could
> be, I broke a wire about four layers deep in the only good secondary it had.
>
> The first one arced and is beyond repair and I have another I am trying to
> unpot but that one has a bad secondary and this means I have NO 12/60
NST's at