Antitrust

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

TCML,

Antitrust, the new film from MGM Motion Pictures featuring Tim Robbins,
includes a character who is supposed to be a fan of Nicola Tesla. As such,
we were asked to provide posters and props to decorate the character's
home and office.

I haven't seen the film yet so we might end up on the cutting room floor
(an archaic expression if there ever was one...). If any of you see the
movie,
keep a sharp eye out for our posters or small TC's. They came from kVA!

Let the TCML (and me) know if you spot any of our work. With two small
kids... who knows when I'll get to see the movie... (probably on video)
*grin*.

Thanks

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects