Wanted, HV energy-storage cap

Original poster: "sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

 Hi all,

 I'm still in search of a energy storage cap for use in
Quartershrinking/cancrushing/etc.  I'm aiming for a minimum of 5kJ.  So far
I've had no luck finding any that won't end up costing more in shipping than
the caps.

  Anybody have a multi kJ cap they're willing to part with?  Please respond
to sundog-at-timeship-dot-net, and Thanks!

												Shad