3-1000z tube coil survived 1st light.

Original poster: "Ross Overstreet by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>

Hi Guys,

I managed to get the 3-1000z off to a reasonable start.  Although it is far
from optimized, and probably isn't even properly tuned, I managed beautiful
10 inch arcs on the 1st light.  No need to waste bandwidth here - go to my
page and click on "Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil" under the "Active Projects"
heading.

I want to issue a special THANK YOU to all the people who so graciously
helped me with advice during this project. It's far from over so I hope you
aren't tired of VTTC questions yet <grin>.

Thanks,
Ross-O
http://users.better-dot-org/roverstreet/