Re: RF grounding without rod pounding?

Original poster: "ros by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ros-at-netbox-dot-com>

There is a very easy way to install ground rods:  First, wet the ground at
the point where you want the ground rod.  Next, push the rod in as far as
you can.  Then, withdraw the rod and fill that hole up with water.  Insert
the rod and make a piston action by rapidly pulling and pushing upon the
rod.  While doing this, the rod doesn't come out of the ground.  Now,
remove the rod, pour in more water to fill up the hole and re-do the
pushing/pulling motion.  Soon, due to HYDRAULIC PRESSURE a.k.a. 'water
jet', your rod will be all the way in.

If you try to install a rod with a hammer and ladder, you will just love
this hydraulic method.

Have fun

Cass