RE: Step-Up Xfrmr Question

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

For reasons that I don't yet understand, NST's will draw far in excess of
their faceplate ratings under Tesla Coil operation.  I would go with the
larger isolation xfmr.

Gary Lau
Waltham, MA USA