primary in secondary

Original poster: "Mike Novak by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmnovak-at-email.msn-dot-com>

Hello All,
Has anyone ever attempted putting the primary coil INSIDE the secondary? The
first time I saw a picture of Greg Leyh's new zealand coil, I thought the
primary was inside, but upon seeing a closer pic, it ocurred to me it was
just a two turn primary directly beneath the seconary. If one could immerse
the whole thing in HV oil, wouldn't it make a good maggie driver?
Just a thought...

-Mike Novak