Topload capacity

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

I use WinTesla to model my coils.  How would I enter the data on my
topload to get an accurate capacity figure when using two toroids,
a larger one stacked above a smaller.

They are both made from 4 inch aluminum dryer duct, with the small
one measuring 10 inches and the larger 14 inches, both center to
center, as depicted in WinTesla's topload page.

Does the large one "shadow" the smaller one and become the major
determining factor as to loading capacity, or do you average the
two sizes?

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca