Re: Poulsen Arcs

Original poster: "bob golding by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

Hi Ed,
    The guy I spoke to is called David (I think) and lives somewhere in New
Jersey.
Sorry can't remember any more, didn't make a note after he said it would be
a waste of effort
for a Tesla coil. I think we are talking about the same person.

cheers
bob golding

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>