From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 10:24 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: bottle caps!

Original poster: "Michael Petersson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mike.petersson-at-swipnet.se>

Hi all,
I was thinking of building saltwater bottle caps for my coil, because I have
run out of money so right now I can't build an MMC... :-(

My question is;
I have both glas and plastic bottles but I dont know what kind I should
chose,
and BTW does anyone know a good site on the net about bottle caps?

Thank You!

   -Michael/Sweden