RE: Chaotic Resonance(Solid State Coilers)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <free0076-at-flinders.edu.au>

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>

> Terry -
>
> My understanding of RMS is that it only pertains to energy not to power so
> measuring true RMS power makes no sense. RMS requires a time period so
> cannot be power.

Sorry but this is the wrong idea - please read the post that I just made
explaining the whole thing in moderate depth. I was prompted by the
discussion going on that this message is a part of.

Darren Freeman