Re: RE: Chaotic Resonance(Solid State Coilers)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <free0076-at-flinders.edu.au>

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>
>

> That's why there are detailed instructions there for you to follow.
> Science fact, is defined by using the same methods, and means by
> different individuals in different locations using the same materials,
> rules and equasions.  I gave you a complete schematic, all of the
> equasions, the order of operations for the sake of proper part
> selection for each section of the circuit, and the complete tutorial of
> how to wind transfomers for it.  I have built it, and used the very
> same rules, and equasions.  It works every time, and you can test that

I disagree. You _think_ it works every time.

> out at 41 KHz with two audio transformers.  It still is more effecient,
> and when you label something law, that parts, materials, and wiring
> diagrams prove is not true, it cannot be considered a Law of Physics

You haven't proven anything. You haven't even provided any measurements.

> but, a flaw in Physics.  The stone cutters, and spear chuckers had gods

Your simulator uses
physical laws to simulate the circuits, so if you start with these
consistent equations that always conserve energy, you can't even
_simulate_ the effect that you describe.

> to explain the lightning they saw but, we have electrostatic generators
> to prove that it's just the rain.

And these generators follow the theories of today well enough.

> James.

By the way, how are you measuring the power output of this circuit? Do you
know that multimeters tend to produce different answers at high
frequencies and also that power is not just voltage times current, but
that there is also the power factor to include?

Darren Freeman