Re: Chaotic Resonance(Solid State Coilers)

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>
>
> Hi,
>
> > I have a complete tutorial web page available at
> > http://members.nbci-dot-com/suckyfish/Resonance/ChaosI.html
>
> It looks very interesting, although I doubt your results will be the
> same when you measure in practice and not in EWB...
>
> Electronics Workbench is not exactly the most reliable simulation
> software (at least from my experiences with version 5) - you could try
> out MicroSim evaluation version or some other as in
> http://www.epanorama-dot-net/software.html

	What problems have you seen with EWB (curious about the problems others
are having)?  I have found it to be fine for most linear circuits, but
with a number of annoying problems with such things as spark gaps
simulated with voltage-controlled switches or almost anything involving
a very fast transition.  Still, very useful because of its simplicity.

Ed