Re: experiment

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

francisco,
for a nice plasma demonstration and discussion, place a large incandescent
light bulb on the topload of the coil. this is
sure to cause some interest and spark a few into the sciences.
good luck,
marc

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Francisco Javier Garcia by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <fjagar-at-calvin.univalle.edu.co>