Re: UK source of flexible aluminium duct for toroids ?

In a message dated 1/3/01 8:14:53 PM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<Freak3030-at-gateway-dot-net>

   I am new to all of this and was wondering if someone could walk me through
 it
    step by step. I need a list of supplies and instructions on how to build
 it. Thanks...
                                                   Jerry

Jerry,

Where do you live?  It would be helpful to find a coiler in your area that
could show you the ropes - if you know what I mean.

Ed Sonderman