1961 Electronic Experimenter's Handbook

Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>

Hi All!

My first encounter with Tesla Coils, dated 1961, should by
the wonders of Terry's file attachment service, be residing
at Hot Streamer Towers (http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp) very
shortly.  It's the front cover and four pages from the 1961
Popular Electronics' Electronic Experimenter's Handbook,
which I've scanned and put into a non-self extracting
zipfile.  This saves no bandwidth, but is a convenient box
to stick the files in, total just short of 200k.  The
project is a Ford T spark coil driven table top coil, which
I recall having a not-brilliantly-successful go at in the
early 70s (but then of course I hadn't a clue what I was
doing!)  Should be just the thing for "QRP" enthusiasts :-)

Dunckx