Re: December spark pics

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Hi Bart,

...Thank you! My toroid's cord diameter is just the same as my
secondary's diameter: 40cm (15.75"). The overall outer diameter
is 160cm(63"). I've posted the easy way, getting this kind of
toroids before, but didn't have much of a response. Please have a
look at

http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/galanis.htm

in order, to have an insight on manufacturing them. I "think",
many places around the world, there are tube-conducts to be
insulated, and corresponding service shops doing that. It's just
a matter of contacting them, on a local basis, and negociating
about price. The toroids work very well - the bigger, the better
('cause of more polygon corners) !

Cheers, Kurt

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>