RE: Variacs for Sale?

Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC) by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>

Matt,
If you look on eBay in the browse under Everything Else>Electronic
Parts>Transformers, you'll find all the listings. Some are listed under
'Powerstat' or 'variable transformer', so they won't show up on your
search.

Sparky