Re: "Scotty, Beam me up!"

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Mike,

The transmitting and receiving coils need to be tuned to the same
resonant frequency. The transmitting resonator should be capped with a
large enough toroid so that it does not break out into streamers, and
the base of the transmitting resonator should be well grounded to a GOOD
RF ground. The base of the receiving coil is simply tied to (a
different) ground some convenient distance away from the transmitting
resonator.

-=- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Robert Hughes by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rfhughes-at-epix-dot-net>