From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 10:03 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Variacs for Sale?

Original poster: "Matt Segal by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<segal3-at-linkline-dot-com>

Hi. I just getting into coiling, and I was wondering if anybody had an
"extra"
variac that they weren't using that they would be willing to sell? (To limit
the voltage into my xfrmr). 120vAC input, maybe 10A? If you do, email me off
list if you are interested in selling. Thanks for your time.

~Matt Segal
Email - <mailto:segal3-at-linkline-dot-com>segal3-at-linkline-dot-com
Webpage - <http://www.carbonOS-dot-com>http://www.carbonOS-dot-com

I know you believe that you understand what
you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize
that what you heard is not what I meant.