RE: RQ gaps was -JF efficiency theory (again) - A possible work around.

Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC) by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>

Garry,

Seems to me the you could use a can of hi-temp engine paint (header paint),
or a light colored, outdoor rated house paint (UV resistant), to coat the
inside of your PVC to block those unwanted rays from degrading the plastic.
I paint the exposed PVC sprinkler pipes at my house to protect the them from
sun degradation.  Just a thought.

Sparky