Re: mini coil

Hi Robert,

You can hook any multimeter to the transformer's output to check current.
However, you only get ONE chance to hook it up right and have the meter set
right..., or the meter gets fried :-O  If you aren't feeling lucky, I have a
current meter plan at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/meter.jpg

The voltage can be done with a string of high value resistors (at only 60 Hz)
in a divider, but high voltage probes are recommended.

It really does take a little special equipment and knowledge to do it
officially and safely right the first time, but depending on your resources,
you "can" do it with less...

If your really desperate, I know someone you could mail the little guy to who
will test it ;-)

Cheers,

        Terry